Deck the halls this holiday season with ease and stay on budget. Whether you enjoy bold and bright outdoor décor that creates a whimsical atmosphere, traditional items that speak to the spirit of the season, or contemporary accents that create an air of elegance, we have the design ideas to make any entrance stand out this season!
Bring whimsical fairytales and visions of sugarplums to life by adding sweet, seasonal outdoor accents and jolly décor to your entryway.
- Delight with lights: Make your walkway a winter wonderland with outdoor décor that glows and is sure to put a smile on anyone’s face.
- Add adorable adornments: Add a fun and funky twist to holiday traditions with outdoor decorations that are sure to excite at any age! Mix and match pre-lit packages that glitter, sparkle and shimmer with the colors of Christmas.
- Sweeten the season with yard stakes: Embrace the excitement of the season with peppermint patterns, swirling curls and candy-shaped yard stakes.
Hone in on the cozy feelings of home with outdoor décor that embraces natural elements, has warm and inviting lighting and time-honored traditions.
- Play with porch décor: Bring a fun flair to your front porch with playful accents like Santa’s plaid sled and beautiful golden bucks that will glow bright at night.
- Beautify with burlap: Create country charm with a bounty of burlap and warm your door with a wreath that embraces this trend.
- Get festive with florals: Have a classic Christmas by decking the halls and your outdoor space with festive florals to show friends and family you’re home for the holidays.
- Glow with glitter: Celebrate all that glitters this season with accents that add a special sparkle to your entry.
- Cheers with champagne: Make your porch worthy of a Champagne toast with décor that shimmers!
- Go for the gold: Gold never goes out of style! Create a grand entrance with glamorous gold accents.
Stop by your local At Home store to find seasonal selections and tag your festive At Home finds with #AtHomeForChristmas to show us how you’re styling your porch for the holidays!